***Please read the information below regarding the upcoming internet banking conversion***
Dear Valued Customer:
Plaquemine Bank is in the process of converting our Online Banking systems. Our new internet banking system will begin on Thursday March 19, 2015 and will be completed by the morning of Monday, March 23, 2015. You will be allowed to log into the new Online Banking System on Monday, March 23, 2015 using the instructions below.T We sincerely apologize for the limited availability of these services during the Conversion Period.
Login instructions (To be used on Monday, March 23rd):
- When you log-in to the new Online Banking system for the first time you will be asked to input your current customer number.
- You will then be asked to enter a temporary password. This temporary password consist of your 5 digit zip code plus the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s social security number (or tax identification number)
Example: Zip Code = 70764 - SSN = 123-45-6789. The entered password would be 707646789
- You will then be asked to register for Passmark, which is a new added security feature for Online Banking. For this registration process you will be required to select an image and answer three ID shield/Passmark questions. Please click the “Passmark Registration” link below for additional instruction on the Passmark registration process.
- Once the Passmark process is complete you will be asked to identify whether the computer that you are using is a private computer (that should be registered) or a public computer (that should NOT be registered).
- Finally, you will be required to change the temporary password to a permanent password that follows the guidelines of the new password security requirements. The permanent password must be at least 8 characters long. Those 8 characters are required to be:
- 1 Numeric Character
- One special character (i.e. !@#$%^&*,.<>)
- 6 alpha characters of which 1-3 must be uppercase and the remaining 3-5 must be lower case.
Whether you're looking for Personal or Business banking, savings, checking, a loan, or just good banking advice, we have what you need.
Please review our ATM and Debit Card Information page here.
See our Customer Protection information page.
To report a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card immediately call 1-800-554-8969.
Welcome to Plaquemine Bank... Your Community Bank
Since April 1, 1968, Plaquemine Bank has been helping our community prosper. We offer the latest in banking technology. Our distinction as a Certified SBA Lender allows us to help the heart of Plaquemine's economy, our small businesses, to succeed. We are active in community programs that contribute to the quality of our educational, social and spiritual growth.